Recipes: 10 Cupcakes for the Summer
Cupcakes are one of my favorite things to bake. May is just around the corner, which means my sister’s birthday, my dad’s birthday, my husband’s birthday, his grandmother’s birthday, Mother’s Day and Memorial Day are all almost here. Yeah- May is a very busy month! I searched for recipes I want to use for the upcoming events and found so many, I just had to share!
Seriously, how cute are some of these cupcakes! Watermelon?! Adorable. Also, the Chocolate Greek Yogurt ones are making me drool a little. I can’t wait to give them a try! Here are links to all the above cupcakes so you can find the recipes and try them yourself! Enjoy!
- Watermelon Cupcakes from Baby Center
- Greek Yogurt Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes from Baker by Nature
- Funnel Cake Cupcakes from Confessions of a Cookbook Clean
- Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes from The Cake Blog
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes from The NY Melrose Family
- Teddy at the Beach Cupcakes from Betty Crocker
- Butterfinger Cupcakes from The Stir
- Cherry Icee Cupcakes from Crazy For Crust
- Leinenkugel Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream Frosting from b.u.i.cupcakes
- Key Lime Frosted Cupcakes from ME!, Katie Crafts!
Which cupcake are you going to try first? Let me know how they turn out!