Sooo I may have just participated in two redditgifts exchanges a mere month ago, but they just announced a dozen new ones and I’m in love with 7 of them. OF COURSE I won’t participate in all seven (I don’t have that kind of money!), but I have to do at least one, or two, or three. Okay, I’m a monster.
Here are my contenders:
Now do you see my dilemma? Here are my reasons for wanting to participate in each:
- I love rocking silly t-shirts, so one someone else finds and picks out for me that I may have otherwise never seen sounds awesome.
- I’m always exchanging books with friends and family so that’s an obvious one.
- I’ve been collecting magnets from different places I travel to for years and years. People I know know this about me, and bring me souvenir magnets from the places they travel too. A new magnet from someone’s hometown would be perfect to add to my fridge.
- SNACKS, because come on. Particularly if I do International for this one. Can you imagine the awesome treats I may receive? Not only that, but Philly is Tastycakes capital of the WORLD, so I could send some fun local-ish stuff!
- The last three are all pretty obvious. I wish all the crafting supplies exchanges weren’t at the same time because I want to do all three!
I’ve already decided I’ll definitely do Fabric (I have so much in my stash already that I can share! SO MUCH!) and Magnets (it’s the smallest/cheapest of the exchanges so pretty easy), but I’m contemplating another. Yarn or snacks? I think that’s the question. HELP ME PICK!
And sign up for redditgifts and participate in a gift exchange! It’s so much fun sending presents out to strangers and waiting for mystery mail to arrive to your house too!
If you’re signing up, which are you picking? And which should I do!?