XOXO Valentine’s Nail Art Design
In case you missed it, yesterday I was lucky enough to be a guest blogger over at The Art and Tree Chatter of Aquariann! It’s Kristin (Miss Aquariann herself)’s birthday week so I was happy to jump in with a Manicure Monday post sharing a cute nail art design I plan on wearing this Valentine’s Day. I will re-post it below now, so you guys can see it too!
- Red nail polish
- Pink nail polish
- Pink glitter polish
- White nail polish
- Clear top coat
- Nail art pen in blue or black (I used one from Sally Hansen)
- Begin with clean, dry nails.
- First, paint all your nails red, except your ring fingers which you’ll paint pink. Do one or two coats- however many it takes to make them opaque. Let dry.
- Once they are 110% dry, use the white polish to make little hearts on the red nails and let dry.
- Use your nail art pen to draw X’s and O’s on your pointer and middle fingers.
- Draw “lo” and “ve” in cursive on your thumbs, so that when you put them together they spell “love”!
- On the pink nails, use a generous coat of your pink glitter polish to make your accent nail really pop.
- Seal each nail with a clear top coat and you’re good to go!
I know these won’t last all the way until Saturday, but I’m going to try to extend their life with extra care over the next 6 days! They’re too cute not to wear for V-Day! Be sure to drop by the original post over at Aquariann and wish her a happy birthday!
How are you doing your nails this Valentine’s?