I love finding blog posts that host a whole array of free patterns all together in one list, so I figured, “Why not do that myself?” One of the very first things I ever tried to sew was a reversible tote bag, and it’s still one of my favorite ones to date. Here are even more great bag patterns so that you have your pick at bunch!
I scoured the webs and found these wonderful blogs with free bag tutorials for their readers. I can’t wait to try each of these tutorials out, because who can have too many bags?! Be sure to check each of them out below!
- Reversible Tote Bag Tutorial by Katie Crafts
- Pleated Pouch Tutorial with Pattern by Lemon Squeezy Home
- School Party Satchel by ikatbag
- Ruffle Zip Pouches by See Kate Sew
- Little Betty Bag by The Mother Huddle
- Bucket Bag by Elvie Studio
- Fairly Bucket Bag by Sew Mama Sew
- The Tohoku Tote by I Am Momma Hear Me Roar
- The Grandview Bag by The Boy Trifecta
- Buttercup Bag by Made By Rae
What other patterns should I make lists of? Which is your fave bag?