Valentine’s Day is in less than a month! That means I have a few more Manicure Mondays to figure out how I want to wear my nails on February 14th. My first design is a mega simple one, that requires no skill and just a few coats of polish. Try my quick & easy Valentine’s Day nails if you’re in a rush or looking for something effortless!
- Pink nail polish
- Black nail polish
- Red glitter nail polish
- Clear top coat
- Begin with clean, dry nails. Do one coat of pink on all nails except your accent nail (I picked my ring finger for this.) Let dry.
- Paint accent nails with black polish. Let dry.
- Do a second coat of each if it isn’t opaque enough yet. Let dry.
- When the black is totally dry, paint a coat or two of the red glitter on top to make it pop!
- Seal in the whole look with clear polish and you’re good to go!
Was that not the easiest Valentine’s nail look ever?! I hope you liked it too!
What are you planning on doing to your nails for V-Day?
2 thoughts on “Quick & Easy Valentine’s Day Nails”
Very pretty Katie! I love how simple & easy it is!
Comments are closed.