It’s the third week of the September Blog Hop! You have until Friday night to add your links and check out everyone else’s picks. Maybe you’ll even get featured for next week, who knows! Check out the rules and see what everyone is up to below, and click the link at the bottom of the page to add your own link!
Welcome to this week’s blog hop!
This blog hop runs from Monday 12:00 PM through Friday 11:59 PM EST.
Sara from Content in the Meantime
Kassandra from Coffee and Their Kisses
Meet your co-hosts for the Month of September:
Katie from Katie Crafts
Pinterest Twitter G+ Instagram Bloglovin Facebook
Joan from Starting Over…Again
PinterestTwitter G+ Instagram Bloglovin Facebook
Featured posts of the week:
Posted below is the featured blog post of the week. I love to find unique blogs and post to share about and write little comments on their writings. I try my best to give every blog a chance to be chosen, so make sure to enter your blog every week!
Lisa wrote a moving post about chronic pain awareness month and Pain Reality Day on September 9th. It’s difficult to talk about chronic pain. With my mom who is going through chemotherapy treatments and my sister who gets sciatic pain, it takes some time to sit and think on how strong the pain is compared to yesterday. Chronic pain sufferers like Lisa have to endure pain on a daily basis with no relief. I know other ladies that suffer through MS and fibromyalgia. Thank you for this post Lisa, and the constant reminder of what others may be going through.
Congratulations to the featured blogs!
Don’t forget to check out the other blogs from last week!
What have I been doing?
Now it’s your turn! What have you been doing this week?
- Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted,and I comment in every entry. If you don’t post a specific entry I can’t comment!
- Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don’t want to be emailed, just let me know.
- If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
- All blog posts will also be pinned on my What Are You Doing? Pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
- Family friendly posts, please!
- *NEW* I also added a LIKE feature to the list, so make sure you check out the other blogs and like your favorite! Help me choose the featured blogs for the week! You only get one choice for a favorite though, but if you have other favorites, let me know in the comments!
Follow Sara @ Content in the Meantime’s board What Are You Doing? Blog Hop Entries on Pinterest. Grab a Button! Follow Content in the Meantime for future blog hops!
Follow Coffee and Their Kisses!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…